RELIABLE AND ACCURATE – “WANGEN” PUMPSWANGEN
The name “WANGEN PUMPEN” is synonymous with leadership. Representing this manufacturer allows us to sell high-quality pumps to the Baltic market. We can provide high-quality pumps for industrial and personal usage. “WANGEN” pumps are properly built for even the most difficult applications. We provide reciprocating, screw, and twin-screw pumps for a variety of industries, including pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food and beverage, environmental and wastewater, biogas, agricultural engineering, chemical, and paper. If you are seeking a quality standard in the pump industry, we are at your service.
EQUIPMENT AND APPLICATION:
- Pumps have long been used in the energy generation process and are continually being upgraded and enhanced.
- The connection of the shaft and spoke of the same diameter determines the motor’s constant speed of rotation and prevents material interposition between the spinning parts.
- Installation, disassembly, and service are all very straightforward and do not necessitate the use of professionals.
- Corn silage, grass silage, GPS, solid manure, poultry manure, garbage, and combining solids with liquid in the pump.
- The life-cycle costs of suction pumps are minimal. Pumps are often employed with practically all low- and especially high-viscosity media.
- Hygienic suction pumps have elastomer-coated connecting components that require no maintenance. The shaft’s same-diameter design prevents the pumped medium from sedimenting.
- Submersible pump installation does not require a great deal of room. The connectors’ one-piece connection maintains a steady flow rate. Low-pulsation continuous media transfer is pressure and viscosity independent.